The CR-UDC1 is a powerful and flexible solution for controlling a wide range of controllable equipment within same local network.
With this unit connected to the local network, natively supported devices can be automatically detected, monitored, and controlled via a convenient unified WebGUI interface with the ability to manually add control functionality for 3rd party devices as well.
Devices can be assigned, as desired, across multiple rooms with individually defined usage scenarios, with automation events, in each room. Additionally, this unit supports individual scenario configuration scripts and provides a comprehensive, visually structured, automation event editor to assist installers in building their imagined event space.
The powerful automation event editor supports scheduling, physical trigger activation, device monitoring and direct device polling to control the actions of devices. It’s the ideal central control unit for conference rooms or large event venues!
The unit’s WebGUI can be accessed remotely via a standard web browser, or it can be controlled locally by connecting the unit to an HDMI display with a USB mouse and keyboard. Naturally, it can also be connected to an HDMI touchscreen (HDMI & USB) for a sophisticated and user friendly control option.
For when a simpler, and more compact, direct control option is needed, a trigger input interface has been provided. This allow the easy addition of a remote control keypad, or other trigger-supporting product, which can be installed within a podium or within a table in a conference room or classroom.
Standard control is available via WebGUI (remote or local), RS-232, Telnet, and triggers.
- Enables the management, configuration and control of multiple compatible devices
- WebGUI provides dashboard presets for controlled devices status
- Discover, connect and control all devices on the same network
- Direct HDMI output displays the WebGUI and system status
- Supports the use of a USB mouse and keyboard to locally control the WebGUI (Optional)
- Connect HDMI and USB to touchscreen for interactive webgui programming and control
- Can be powered directly by Power over Ethernet (PoE) when connected to an Ethernet switch that follows the 802.3af PoE standard (Optional)
- Trigger Control Keypad support for easy, single-button, preset activation (Optional - CR-TG1)
|Inputs||2x RJ45 [2x LAN connections IP]|
1x Phoenix (10 pin) [1x Connection for CR-TG1 Trigger In (8)]
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x RS-232]
1x USB Type A [1x Standard USB connection Propriety Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||231mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 25mm [H]|