The PUV-3000TX Transmitter is part of a new generation of HDBaseT 3.0 technology and supports up to 4K UHD+ (18Gbps, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video over HDBaseT.
This is a great solution for extending uncompressed HDMI 2.0 4K@60 (4:4:4, 8-bit) video, as well as control, via a single run of Cat.6a/7 cable over distances of up to 40 meters. Multiple control and data signals may also be transmitted along with the video/audio, including IR and RS-232.
This unit is ideal for any scenario which needs uncompressed video, such as medical equipment, conference rooms, education and residential applications.
Compatible receiver required.
- Supports up to 4K UHD+ (18Gbps, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video over HDBaseT.
- HDMI 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compatible, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- HDBaseT 3.0 compliant (Backwards compatible with HDBaseT 2.0/1.0)
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- Supports providing PoH power from Transmitter to Receiver in same HDBaseT port
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x USB Micro [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
1x Phoenix (4 pin) [1x RS-232 HDBaseT pathway]
1x Phoenix (4 pin) [1x Shared IR I/O]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT 3 HDMI & Propriety Data]
|Dimensions||128mm [W] x 112mm [D] x 25mm [H]|