The OR-42SA-4K22 HDMI Switcher is a powerful scaling solution designed for live events, lecture theatres, broadcast applications and much more.
The advanced scaling engine allows live adjustment of several picture elements including contrast, brightness, hue, noise reduction and RGB levels plus adaptive de-interlacing and frame rate conversion.
Integrated auto-switching, with signal dropout detection, reverts to the last active connected source in the event of signal loss. Ideal for conference centres, live events and mission-critical applications.
Control is handled via front panel, OSD, RS232 and IR
- HDMI 2.0 with HDR, 4K@60Hz support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Advanced 4K Scaling Engine
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4096×2160@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Scaled output enables live adjustments to contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB levels ,and aspect ratio
- Control via front-panel buttons, OSD, RS-232 and IR remote
- Advanced EDID and HDCP management
- Auto input scan and auto switch functionality
|Input:||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x Phoenix (3 pin) [1x RS-232]
|Output:||2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
| || |
|Dimensions:||231mm [W] x 117mm [D] x 25mm [H]|